Friday, August 24, 2012

Sneak peek and a slight detour

Here's a little sneak peek of what I'm working on:


I also did these quick, random images so I could play around on Photoshop and Illustrator:


I quickly made the pattern, but when I looked at it, I kept thinking the shape kind of reminded me of something...

I figured it out, it reminds me of the Chao from Sonic.


... Okay so maybe you have to squint a little to see them, but that's what came to my mind.

It was kind of nice to make an image simply for the sake of playing around and 'loosening up.' Sometimes I think I get a little too tense and feel like everything should be serious business and have a point. Photoshop and Illustrator make for nice little diversions.

Hope you have a good weekend  :]

1 comment:

  1. =w=i can't wait to see the final painting!

    interesting images! ha, the pattern does look like Chao from Sonic~!:D

    ReplyDelete