Friday, June 15, 2012

The Sea.


Even though I live a short drive away from the beach, I rarely take advantage of that. Recently I've been wanting to visit the beach so I can hear the ocean, watch the waves rolling in, and smell the salty breeze. Is it because summer officially starts in less than a week?

 

Motionless has their full album available to download for free on their website

I can imagine walking or driving by the ocean and hearing these coming from my speakers:

* sorry this first one's a little loud – I can't figure out how to adjust the volume...



2 comments:

  1. I love the ocean. I really should take advantage of my location more often...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went just recently! It's really refreshing, even if you just wiggle your toes in the sand and watch the waves rolling in like I did :]

      Delete