Monday, March 12, 2012

"Numina" opening.

I went to Corey Helford Gallery's opening of Amy Sol's solo "Numina," which consisted of 10 new acrylic paintings along with sketches. Tom Bagshaw's works were also on display in the upstairs loft, so it was double the treat for me.

I didn't take photos of everything, but I was determined to get a picture of some of the pieces I really liked:


I like the new dark backgrounds being incorporated into the paintings:

I think this piece is so lovely; I'm glad I was able to get a little print of it ♡


Some of Tom Bagshaw's pieces:


It was really exciting and inspiring to see the paintings in person :]

1 comment:

  1. wow, these are so nice!!!
    the dark background is magical, it feels so different from the soft palette she used before, but I like this new direction.

    ReplyDelete