Friday, March 2, 2012

Laluzapalooza

Today is the opening for La Luz de Jesus' annual group show that has been renamed "LALUZAPALOOZA" this year. It's an honor to have been included again this year, especially when I read that there were over 9,000 submissions to sort through. Yikes!

I'm excited that they took two of my pieces from my triptych series, "Bind" and "Balance."


I'm also really happy to say that dear friend Sunny Gu has been accepted into the show as well. Thank you to everyone at La Luz :]
Here's a link to the online roster of artists in the group show, but I hope you can stop by in the gallery space and see the amazing pieces in person. Pieces like the sculptures are best experienced for yourself.

Opening: Friday, March 2; 8pm - 11pm
(show runs from March 2 - April 1)
La Luz de Jesus
4633 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027

No comments:

Post a Comment