Friday, September 21, 2012

Little steps.

Here's an experiment I did to try out some of the things I've been mulling over. I'm not entirely sold on the results, but I'd like to think it's a step in the right direction.

This was primarily an excuse to try out my scanner and the copper paint I got recently.
It's really dumb, but I think I got so eager to try the new scanner I got creative dam because there were too many ideas going crazy. I guess it carried over because I ended up with two versions on somewhat opposite ends of the spectrum...


Which one is your favorite?  :]


2 comments:

  1. new scanner? yeah!:D

    the intricate pattern is very nice, i like the patterned background treatment! i choose the combined version, i think they look interesting together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! My Favorit is the dark one :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Kisses ♡

    ReplyDelete