Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer


I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! It was kind of strange having it in the middle of the week. I'm guessing traffic was a little bit better when I went driving around because many people took an extended weekend  :p
Sorry to the people that went to see fireworks in San Diego... you got an amazing, but very brief fireworks show (30 seconds or something, right?).

Since it's now officially summer, ice cream and fruit have been the first things I reach for when I want a snack.


I've become quite addicted to black cherry ice cream lately. Paired with blueberry + pomegranate juice, it's a lovely balance of tart and sweet. For now, black cherry ice cream has edged out green tea ice cream as my go-to flavor (!!!)

And of course, you can't go wrong with the above blueberry, cherry, banana, and honey combo.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend (extended or not)~

1 comment:

  1. " black cherry ice cream Paired with blueberry + pomegranate juice"sounds+looks so good, i wanna try that sometime~:9

    ReplyDelete